2.11.10

+ more content



Okay, fine. I'll type more. It's become apparent that my self-indulgent posts of visual photogasmic eye candy is lacking content and a voice. So, let's talk. Let's discuss. And even if you scroll down just to see the pictures, like flipping through USWeekly, at least you have the option.

Below are some ridiculous photographs by Petra Bindel done for Elle Decoration (Swedish edition). The styling is A++ and I'm truly loving the organic feel in each pic. I believe the art text in the first pic is some sort of cord or wire, either fits beautifully above the workspace. Speaking of wires, I've find exposed skinny electrical wires, strung effortlessly, to be especially appealing as of late. Something I would ordinarily try to hide. In the second pic, you can see an example of this adding realness and functionality to the space. And don't even get me started on those workshop chairs..









No comments: